[at-l] male

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:12:09 CDT 2012

Yep, I think it was Calf Mountain Shelter.  One more thing about
Waynesboro, I heard from other hikers that the chinese buffet in town
should not be missed.  I was content at the mexican place and they were so
nice to me,  but if I were hiking through I'd have to try the chinese
place.  Hey!  Good reason to start planning another hike!