[at-l] male

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Tue Aug 28 07:08:34 CDT 2012

On 8/28/2012 7:57 AM, Ken Bennett wrote:
> Weasie's is still there, or at least it was this summer. I
> had a very enjoyable breakfast there, and when I tried to
> pay for it, the waitress informed me that a local had
> already bought my breakfast.
>
> The Chinese buffet is amazing and should not be missed,
> especially by hikers. Even by "real world" standards, it's
> darn good. Bacon wrapped scallops, mmmmm.
>
> Waynesboro was the best town stop I've had on the Trail.

Yes, Waynesboro IS a great trailtown.  I'll never forget the
kid...18? 19?...that gave me and Groovin' Moose a ride into
town. He only had one seat in his car...the driver's seat.
It was a little two-door piece of junk and we piled in. Most
18 year old kids don't pick hitchhikers up. And, Weasie's is
a must, I think.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98