[at-l] Waynesboro, VA -- Post Office

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 15:35:03 CDT 2012

I met a guy this year that was thruhiking with Diabetes.  He had to buy his test strips because he didn't have insurance.  When I hike for about 3 days my diabetes goes away and I have extra test strips.  I gave them to him while I hiked.  When I got home I mailed them to him every other week or so.  No problems anywhere but Waynesboro.  It only took them 3 weeks to return them but it didn't do him any good....