[at-l] LAX

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:49:19 CST 2012

Thanks for the compliments. NYNJTC (NY-NJ Trail Conference) is the
maintaining organization. I supervise from Bear Mt Bridge to Rt 301 and my
maintainers do most of the work so they are the ones to thank. Other
supervisors and their maintainers do other sections of about 15-20 miles
with each maintainer having 2-3 miles so there are a lot of people involved.