[at-l] LAX

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:37:07 CST 2012

Oh no... the new ones I helped the crew with, the top of the stairs is the
road by the bridge. Hardly the middle of nowhere :-)
OH!

The REALLY nice new set of stairs you must be talking about are Bascom
Grillmaster's (RPH Cabin Volunteers) about a half mile north of Rt 301 at
Fahnestock. THAT was a 4 or five year project turning a rock strewn gulley
into steps. I helped, but not nearly enough!