[at-l] LAX

Thinktraub . hikeinmountains at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:57:15 CST 2012

There are no Hari Krishnas at LAX any more.  They've been bought out by
Starbucks, which incorporated the feel-good vibe of the chanting devotees.
Only with killer coffee and pop music.

You know what I don't like about SFO?  No Starbucks.  Try to find a cup of
joe at SFO; I think only one shop has a license to sell you caffeine.  Just
speculation, but it seems SFO got suckered by snotty hooty-falooty types
who decided to overprice their vendor licenses in an attempt to create a
high-class San Franciso image, with the result that there are very few
shops of any kind in that airport.  It's almost dead.