[at-l] Cuisinart

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 10:15:38 CST 2012

--- On Sat, 12/22/12, JPL <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:
I’ve got an old Cuisinart, maybe 30-40 years, that’s finally quit
working.  Anyone know if there’s any reason to try to get it
repaired?  Or is it better to just junk it?

### Dunno!
If you've taken the thing apart, and know what's crisped, you might review Craigslist and the local thrift shops and even eBay for parts.

The age of your Cuisinart suggests you might not be so impressed with what's out there now, so although fixing it will cost you more in time/$$$ than a "new" one, you might find it more satisfying.

If you were going new? I very much recommend the cheapest KitchenAid, if it's still made. Simple, no fru-fru to break down -- probably the closest thing to your Cuisinart (IF the KitchenAid is still made)...

formfollowsfunctiontoe