[at-l] 1225

Richard Calkins racalkins at msn.com
Wed Dec 26 15:37:48 CST 2012

Matt:

Actually, it's one of those holiday traditions within the AT List hiker family.

 It just wouldn't be the same w/out following Felix's AT journey to its final conclusion. Many of us are re-living our own hikes as we follow along.

I sure hope he makes it all the way to Springer this time. The suspense is killing me!

Warm regards,
Private (2nd class) Walter M (for Mitty) Longhaul.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T