[at-l] 1225

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Dec 26 18:56:04 CST 2012

You know, when I read Clyde’s post, my first thought was “gee I don’t remember finishing the AT in ‘07”.  Is it possible that I did and don’t remember.  Yes, I guess that *is* possible.  But then I thought after another glass of wine (Columbia Valley Chard thank you) that maybe Clyde wasn’t referring to me at all.  Is *that* possible?  Well, yes, it is!  And then Roslyn came along and got me confused again. And the wine is running low.. the mysteries of the AT-List.  I’ll think some more!  Roslyn will no doubt help!