[at-l] 1225

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 19:28:21 CST 2012

I don't care what you believe.  You are just someone who thinks that
something as simple as the AT is noteworthy.  When blind people and little
old ladies do it there is nothing special at all about your accomplishment
to another hiker.
I don't know how much or care how much you do or don't hike.   However, if
you find inspiration vicariously through a tj then you are just pathetic.
Carry on.

Worldwide