[at-l] Wow, a for real flame war

Sandra Friend @ Florida Hikes info at floridahikes.com
Thu Dec 27 09:06:55 CST 2012

Matt, here's the thing: unlike Whiteblaze, most of the folks on AT-L are
section hikers or thru-hikers who started as dreamers and actually DID
something. I've been on this mailing list for 15 years and ended up moving
to Florida and diverting my hiking energy there, writing hiking guides.

I finally went to Springer this March, made it 525 miles before I had to
quit. I didn't do a "Trail Journal," although I did blog for my readers and
friends. I'll keep chipping away at the AT and maybe try a thru again. We
all share our inspiration here - and we all hike, or have hiked, or
maintained trails.

Cheers, Navigator
My "Not Quite Thru" @ http://www.floridahikes.com/category/sojourns/at2012/

PS. Happy New Years to my AT-L friends, especially Ryan!