[at-l] Wow, a for real flame war

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 09:09:16 CST 2012

I don't look down my nose at people for enjoying this, but seriously a 15
year old TJ is not old enough to make it historical.  First of all, there
are far better reads about the AT than someones TJ entry about now being a
hiker because he can do a 22 mile day without planning it.  Secondly, I
find it odd that people are impressed  by a 22 mile day.

Also this is the only one of the 3 lists where people clog up the traffic
with TJ entries.  Whatever you like I guess, but I find it EXTREMELY
BORING.  Carry on.

--
Matt Signore
worldwidesadventures.com