[at-l] Wow, a for real flame war

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Dec 27 10:10:08 CST 2012

wow, what a mind-blowing example of chutzpah, arrogance and disdain all rolled into one.  My bet: this “Matt Signore” is really a ghost from the past using another name.  Anyway, for what its worth, there are those folks who are timid, inexperienced, elderly, disabled, etc. who greatly appreciate trail guides for even the simplest and easiest trails.  Sandra is providing a great service for us.  I’d sure hate to see the venom that you would unleash on someone who would dare to write about the Limberlost Trail in Shenandoah, or a trail in a city park.  I’m sure that would set the paper page on fire and fry an e-reader.