[at-l] Wow, a for real flame war

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Thu Dec 27 18:08:05 CST 2012

The point was NOT the 22 mile day.  The point was the generosity of the people who ran Mountain Mama's.  They were good, ole time folks.  And Felix's luck ran good that day.  It was an exciting, adrenalin-fueled day.  We all love Felix, and we look forward to the annual retelling of his story.  It's no different from going to church every Christmas and hearing the retelling of the religious Christmas story.

And on which trail did your girlfriend average 25 miles per day?  I'll wager that it wasn't on the AT.

a'bear

Humankind (be both)