[at-l] Wow, a for real flame war

Richard Calkins racalkins at msn.com
Thu Dec 27 18:21:48 CST 2012

Yeah. It's like the Christmas story.

Wait.  What?

:-)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Booher <lbooher at charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:08:05
To: <at-l at backcountry.net>; <mpsignore at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Wow, a for real flame war

The point was NOT the 22 mile day.  The point was the generosity of the people who ran Mountain Mama's.  They were good, ole time folks.  And Felix's luck ran good that day.  It was an exciting, adrenalin-fueled day.  We all love Felix, and we look forward to the annual retelling of his story.  It's no different from going to church every Christmas and hearing the retelling of the religious Christmas story.

And on which trail did your girlfriend average 25 miles per day?  I'll wager that it wasn't on the AT.

a'bear

Humankind (be both)