[at-l] Surprised

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:58:17 CST 2012

Matt -  You're a troll in the sense that in both cases that I know about, you've been unnecessarily  and overwhelmingly rude, crude and uncalled for.  IOW, downright nasty over details that,  if you'd learned anything from your hikes, wouldn't matter enough to even mention.  You  remind me of nothing so much as a 5 year old running around the outside of the circle of kids,  trying to hit and kick others so you can get into the circle.   The problem here is that you attacked  someone that most of us have known for a long time and like - and who is still hiking, which  in and of itself negates your whining.  In fact, many of us still hike.  In my case, I haven't  hiked for 2 years because my bionic knee went bad.  But that doesn't mean I won't hike again.   In any case, neither of the things you've whined about are any of your business.  Nor, AFAIK, do any  of us really care about your opinion.  It might have been different, you could have tried being friendly  instead of playing bully,  but YOU chose the terms.  And that makes you a troll.    Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/