[at-l] Surprised

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 18:17:52 CST 2012

I must be sicker than I thought.  The whole thing made me laugh and think about the old days on at-l--Rocks n Roots, particularly.  It's been ages since we've had a troll or a flame war.  I used to hate them, but this time it just made me smile.

It was really good to hear again from some of those who seldome post any more.

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com  --- who's never thru hiked anything, but has shipped a lot of packages to a thru-hiker