[at-l] SoRuck

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 11:47:19 CST 2012

Well, Rucksters.... who all be ah comin'?!

I'm super excited because my hubby bought me a 22 quart roaster oven that is going to be right handy in serving up eggs on Saturday morning and sausage gravy on Sunday morning.  :))

We'll be in Cabin A.  It's the Babe cabin with Waterfall, Sheltowee, Miss Anne, Bucksnort, Hitch Hiker, and myself residing there over the weekend.  We'll host the Women Hiker's chat time there on Saturday afternoon. Ya'll come by and see us if you don't catch us at the presentations or in the dining hall.

Tenacious Tanasi