[at-l] Surprised

Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Sun Dec 30 12:50:22 CST 2012

Ditto

From: Frank Looper
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:35 PM
To: Joan Jarvis
Cc: at-l
Subject: Re: [at-l] Surprised

I agree. And if Felix doesn't keep posting, the terrorists win!

On Dec 28, 2012 7:17 PM, <bluetrail at aol.com> wrote:

  I must be sicker than I thought.  The whole thing made me laugh and think about the old days on at-l--Rocks n Roots, particularly.  It's been ages since we've had a troll or a flame war.  I used to hate them, but this time it just made me smile.

  It was really good to hear again from some of those who seldome post any more.

  Joan
  bluetrail at aol.com  --- who's never thru hiked anything, but has shipped a lot of packages to a thru-hiker