[at-l] Fw: SoRuck

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 08:37:27 CST 2012

What are the dates and location for  this event?       ORR

Well, Rucksters.... who all be ah comin'?!

I'm  super excited because my hubby bought me a 22 quart roaster oven that
is  going to be right handy in serving up eggs on Saturday morning and
sausage  gravy on Sunday morning.  :))

We'll  be in Cabin A.  It's the Babe cabin with Waterfall, Sheltowee, Miss
Anne, Bucksnort, Hitch Hiker, and myself residing there over the weekend.
We'll host the Women Hiker's chat time there on Saturday afternoon.  Ya'll
come by and see us if you don't catch us at the presentations or in  the
dining hall.

Tenacious  Tanasi