[at-l] Scott Lilly update

tech.mann@verizon.net tech.mann at verizon.net
Sun Feb 12 21:02:08 CST 2012

I really hope this one gets solved.  It's hitting just too close to home.  I encountered Stonewall on my hike this past summer, and was hiking in that same area, but didn't visit that shelter.  My concern is what was the motive?   The FBI said that there was no reason to believe that hikers were being targeted, but then why was Scott attacked.  While this won't deter me from continuing my section hike, I am very disturbed by this.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T