[at-l] Hiking?

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Tue Feb 14 15:41:32 CST 2012

Really???  "My man"???  Oh, please!!!  Soft porn, at best.  I do know, though, that, no matter how private the place is, no matter how many days it's been since you've seen another human being, if you take off ALL your clothes to bathe or shower, someone will come along.  Happens every time.  My husband calls those the White Tail Dear stories.  <G>  a'bear

Humankind (be both)