[at-l] Hiking?

Tom Fort tom at tjfort.net
Tue Feb 14 15:48:18 CST 2012

  Soft Porn?  Hardly.   Have you watched Cinemax lately?  I just
thought it funny.  Awfull lot of trouble for the woods. Give me a creek
any day!  Colder the better!

I dont get the white tail story???

Quoting Leslie Booher :

        Really???  "My man"???  Oh, please!!!  Soft porn, at best.  I
do know, though, that, no matter how private the place is, no matter
how many days it's been since you've seen another human being, if you
take off ALL your clothes to bathe or shower, someone will come along.
Happens every time.  My husband calls those the White Tail Dear
stories.    a'bear   Humankind (be both)