[at-l] Beer for Ridgerunners

Jim Smith cutter78 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:52:35 CST 2012

Nantahala Brewing Company in Bryson City will tap the first keg of a
limited release beer called Trail Magic on March 10 at 4 pm. Then at 6 pm
they will sell by lottery a limited number 750ml bottles of Trail Magic
(limit 4 per person) for $20/each.

A portion of the proceeds of the bottle sales will be donated to the
Appalachian Trail Ridgerunner Program via the Friends of the Smokies.

Details at
http://nantahalabrewing.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/trail-magic-ale-limited-bottle-release-event

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Nantahala Brewing Company or the
ridgerunner program. I am just an enthusiastic supporter of beer and hiking.

Jim