[at-l] Smoky back country fees

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:35:22 CST 2012

Have you checked the rates for the Mount LeConte Lodge?  It's about as
similar a type of lodging to the AMC White Mountain huts as you'll see in
the Smokies and it costs about the same (or maybe a bit more) as the AMC
huts.

It's just that they have only shelters, not huts along the AT in the
Smokies.

And in the Whites, they have to pay the hut croo (human beings) to carry in
the supplies.  In the Smokies, they use llamas.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor