[at-l] Glencliff Post Office

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 11:18:49 CST 2012

### I was thinking the same thing -- I read a Yahoo! article that said the Glencliff PO was short $27000 -- now if 1/4 of that was for the 1,000 hikers going through (NOBO/SOBO), that'd be ($27,000/4/1000) $6.75 a pop. If even $2.50 were charged per package, that would pretty much pay for itself nicely in two seasons, and see a near-100% there-after. I'd do it.

movingtoglenclifftoe