[at-l] Is this for real?

Amy Forinash aeforinash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:52:44 CST 2012

I carry a small external battery (a 3G Juice) to charge my phone.  1.6 oz for two recharges (from 30% to 100%, as it doesn't want you to wait until it's all the way run down to recharge.  Or at least that was the instruction when I bought mine.)  That's about all I need for a ~five day section.  It's a lot lighter than a solar charger, but you do need to carry an extra connector to recharge the external battery in the motel if you're on a hike long enough to involve a town stop.  I think the connector weighed a quarter of an ounce (on top of the wall wart I already had for the phone.)

-amy