[at-l] Ward Leonard in the news

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 21:43:32 CST 2012

Which time?  He had a few rather notorious run-ins with trail and/or park officials (I believe it was Shenandoah) and with a fair number of hikers.  I believe most, if not all, involved a difficulty getting along with females.

He's the most "manic" hiker I know not from Indiana.

I had to doublecheck the URL for the story.  Some of the lines are quite Onion-ish.

Take Care,

Tim