[at-l] Ward Leonard in the news

Jack Vanderbijl jacko_1956 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:31:31 CST 2012

Here in Western Australia we have a guy (trailname Pack Animal) that has done our Bibbulmun Track 13 times in the last 2-3 years (600 mile track end to end) and some people think he's nuts and very odd.
I've met him a couple of times and I like him and am confident he's an okay person.  (I'm trying to convince him to go and do the AT.)

But that guy just seems seriously weird and the discrepancies with the number of times he has done it just gives a sense of wrong.
Good luck to him if he's for real but I think all trails are better if everyone leaves their "attitudes" at home.  No place anywhere outside their own bathroom for misogynists.

Jacko