[at-l] Ward Leonard in the news

Amy Forinash aeforinash at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:58:38 CST 2012

I like to.  But since they're secret virtues I have to make them up.

I have sympathy for mania and/or schizophrenia, but they're hard to be around.

As a redhead who hikes covered up (if I could stand it, I'd wear gloves and balaclava in summer too) I'm not at all sure that his habit of hiking with his skin covered is related to mental illness.  That could just be smart.