[at-l] Patch

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 08:27:14 CST 2012

I met and hiked with Patch while southbound in VT in '98, great guy. We had
lunch at a shelter, just ourselves and had a great conversation. Later at
Manchester Center I took a picture of him, Felix, Mike on a bench in front
of a restaurant that Norman Rockwell used to visit. I think Felix has that
picture posted somewhere. --RD