[at-l] Great time for a hike. Are you in "cash"??

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 09:01:10 CST 2012

This Greek business is going to give us the business, but good. Free advice and all that (and maybe it's none of my business), but I'd get busy getting out of business right about now, and wait for this business to get over, and pull another Ford business (March'09 F buy) 6-9 months from now, with a boatload of cash.

Last night, radio interviews of Athens citizens were uniformly expressing an expectation of continued government responsibility for societal welfare -- a total disconnect from reality (read, "the rest of Europe"). It's sovereignty versus solvancy, and *they* *don't* *care*. That's it! It's the tip of the knife we're at now, and the world economy is about to get Greecianed.

Time for a hike.