[at-l] AT - Vermont Section (Killington)

Robert Koziak rkmercedes at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 08:38:00 CDT 2012

Hi all,

      I am planning on hiking the AT from Killington Vermont to Woodstock Vermont in a few weeks.  In light of the severe damage that was caused during last years storm and flooding, I wanted to find out if there were any issues on that section of the trail.

      I live just outside New York City and spend a wek in the sumer hiking he Killington area.  Any first hand knowledge or point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

   Thanks in advance!

Bob K