[at-l] hikers at Crawford Notch

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 16:42:09 CDT 2012

OH, I forgot to mention

Chase Davidson met us (Muldoon & Torch from ’11) at the Rt. 2 crossing of
the AT (Gorham, NH) on Friday morning. He’s heading South this trip, in
great shape. He’s done Maine in 18 days! He’s heading to Lee, MA, then wants
to jump to Atkins, VA. Earlier this year he hiked Lee, MA à Atkins, so he
wants to continue SoBo from there to Springer.

There’s a chance I’ll have him walk into my trail magic later this week. If
he keeps on this pace he may reach Kinsman Notch while I’m there. I’ll be
helping hikers Mon to Wed this week at Rt. 112. --RD