[at-l] Calfs

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Jul 22 23:00:55 CDT 2012

   Well, the gout is not new and is more or less under control.  The calf
thing is new, or at least I've never noticed it before.  From what I read on
WebMD, its a concern if its associated with pain, which this isn't.  So my
first guess is that its an inflammation associated with the gout.
    But having said that, I am going to see a doctor tomorrow just to be on
the safe side.
    I was just curious if anyone else on this augoost list has had any
similar experience.  :)