[at-l] Tommy Roe

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 07:29:37 CDT 2012

Yes. But it's not like you remember it in '98. The building where we slept
was burned, with Dizzy setting the blaze I heard. The area we had for
camping was bulldozed & relandscaped so I don't think there was anything
familiar about it. When southbound, take a right at the dirt road. The
building and campsite were about 1/4 - 1/2 mile on the left side. --RD

The new shelter (Ore Hill?) just north of here was intended to help fill the
need for hikers.