[at-l] Trail magic requested!

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:51:45 CDT 2012

I'm still in Florida so can't offer a place to stay.

Try couchsurfing.org or hospitalityclub.org.  I've met some nice people
using those.  Generally speaking, couchsurfing has more younger people
looking to party and hospitalityclub has slightly older people looking for
more of a cultural exchange.  But, there are many exceptions and a lot of
people are on both sites.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor