[at-l] Vanilla Ice

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 10:15:52 CDT 2012

### Up there?!? I would still shower in 100% DEET, AND where the permethrin-infused clothing ("Bug-Off" clothes?)..... But too, with the weather being so funky this year, I wonder if they have not already passed through the nasty bug season. I think you may be benefiting from the funky-butt weather in a big way.