[at-l] Pepsi Longstocking

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Fri Jun 15 21:11:42 CDT 2012

I wrote our friends at Pepsico to inquire about their
once-wonderful Big Slam products (because of the bottles!!).
Here is their reply:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Pepsi-Cola.
It's always great to hear from our loyal consumers.

As you may or may not know, we've stopped producing the 'Big
Slam' bottles. I'm so sorry for your disappointment.

Unfortunately, there are no current plans to reintroduce
this sized bottle, but I'll be sure to forward your comments
to the appropriate individuals here.

Again, many thanks for taking the time to contact us. We
appreciate your friendship and support.

Fondly,

Dee Dee
Consumer Relations Representative