[at-l] Gore

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 07:18:12 CDT 2012

Shoe-Goo -- I'd vote -- hands down. Shoe-goo is flexible, *and* will actually wear away like your original sole material should you use it as a filler instead of a glue.

Gorilla Glue will expand when drying (likely deforming your shoe, possibly to a uncomfortable amount) *and* will dry rigid (so if the "fix" is flexed, the Gorilla Glue will crack.

So, fer me-own bad self, I'd go with Shoe-Goo for shoes (filler or glue), and Gorilla Glue for Lay-Key tips, rocking chairs, Grandma's clock, automobile accessories, etc....