[at-l] Gore

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 07:52:08 CDT 2012

All good points.  Thank ye.

________________________________
 From: Tom McGinnis <sloetoe at yahoo.com>
To: 'at-l' <AT-L at backcountry.net>; Tim Rich <athiker89 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Gore

Shoe-Goo -- I'd vote -- hands down. Shoe-goo is flexible, *and* will actually wear away like your original sole material should you use it as a filler instead of a glue.

Gorilla Glue will expand when drying (likely deforming your shoe, possibly to a uncomfortable amount) *and* will dry rigid (so if the "fix" is flexed, the Gorilla Glue will crack.

So, fer me-own bad self, I'd go with Shoe-Goo for shoes (filler or glue), and Gorilla Glue for Lay-Key tips, rocking chairs, Grandma's clock, automobile accessories, etc....