[at-l] 40 lb Battery Powered Pack

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 13:11:59 CDT 2012

--- On Mon, 6/25/12, Mike Cunningham <hikermiker at yahoo.com> wrote:

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all of the couch potatoes can hike on their computers & not clog up my trails! hm

### OMG!!! Talk about  Leave No Trace!  How 'bout  Not Going!
"Take only pictures, leave only footprints"??? Nah. How 'bout
"Download only pictures, right-click to join this location to your Facebook page."

Just imagine the technological impact on our Favorite Hiking Cliches!

--- On Tue, 6/19/12, Steve Landis <s.landis at comcast.net> wrote:

> http://mashable.com/2012/06/12/google-street-view-hiking-trails/
"Please God, let Google put out a Request For Hikers, and let me be the first recipient..."