[at-l] Suggestions please.

Sara Wilson kyvcat at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 11:29:36 CDT 2012

If MRO hostel is full, the Hikers Inn, just up the road is an inexpensive option. If you go more upscale, the Lazy Fox B&B has an amazing breakfast. Last I knew the Lazy Fox was still operating, but the owner is in her 80s and may have closed since last year.

Hikers Inn -The Hikers Inn a clean, comfortable , affordable, no frills place to stay.  Located downtown Damascus Virginia where the closest stoplight is eight miles away. 216 E. Laurel Ave., Damascus, VA (276) 475-3788 e-mail

Lazy Fox Inn -133 Imboden Street Damascus, VA (276) 475-5838 e-mail

Vcat