[at-l] GSNP Backcountry reservation and fee system

Warren Doyle warrendance at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:06:44 CST 2012

Ridiculous. First the government reduces/threatens our individual freedoms
and then it seeks to reduce our mountain FREEdom. Where was the ATC and
ALDHA on this? How about the NPS AT Park office? All I can say is: catch me
if you can.

If anyone would like to be in a high-profile, principled, non-violent,
group action concerning this, I'm willing to organize something like this
around 2013 National Trails Day. If a band of Cherokees could hike out from
forced removal by government troops, surely 200-300 unregistered, unpaid
backpackers organized to occupy the park for a few days could create a
national stir on this all-important mountainFREEdom issue.

For the FREEdom of the hills,
Warren

--
Warren Doyle