[at-l] Virginia Outdoor Plan

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Mar 8 21:25:47 CST 2012

   For those who live in Virginia, there is an opportunity to weigh in on an
update to the Virginia Outdoor Plan.   A group of us are working on a
rails-to-trails project, the Dahlgren Heritage Railroad Trail
(friendsdrht(dot)org).  We'd like to get the trail included in the update to
the Plan.
   I'd like to solicit anyone from Virginia to write a quick email of
support.
   What I wrote was very short "I support the inclusion of the Dahlgren
Railroad Heritage Trail in the Virginia Outdoor Plan".  Obviously if you
have anything else supportive to say please add it.  But just the basic
comment is sufficient.
   Include your name and address.
   The subject line: 2013 VOP, Dahlgren Railroad Heritage Trail
   Send it to: janit(dot)llewellyn at dcr(dot)virginia(dot)gov

   Thanks!