[at-l] more News from Mid Trail

Dee Landau monadnockdee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:37:11 CDT 2012

Oh how wrong you are there a'bear! One of my husband's best trail magic days was hiking in MD when he happened upon a wedding reception. The bride insisted that he join their party, they brought him to their home that night, made him breakfast the next morning, and drove him back to the trail!

Dee

Sent from my iPad