[at-l] what are you reading?

Jack Vanderbijl jacko_1956 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:47:53 CDT 2012

After several months of overdosing on such things as AWOL on the Appalachian Trail, Becoming Odyssa, As Far As The Eye Can See and several other AT books, along with reading trailjournals ad nauseum, I have reverted to my childhood briefly and am rereading the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov Volumes 1 to 5.
I can't stop reading trailjournals though.......
P.S. - I've become a real tragic as the 2011 Thru Hikers Handbook is in the magazine rack in my toilet....