[at-l] Reading Room

Rosalind Suit rosiesuit at live.com
Mon Mar 12 12:21:54 CDT 2012

Jack,

What a fantastic read you have engaged in..Assimov is..is...is...well, I've
been reading him since ...forever...I started on SF when I was 11-12, and
have devoured everything I can find/buy/borrow.  The problem now is that I
have hundreds of paperbacks, and I need to reduce my holdings in order to
eventually empty my house, to sell (eventually), and move to Florida to be
nearer family (eventually), and .

But I really wanted to respond to your last comment...

P.S. - I've become a real tragic as the 2011 Thru Hikers Handbook is in the
magazine rack in my toilet....

What's wrong with that?  There will be a new one out this year...so..fret
not.  In the meantime, enjoy the read..J

Rosie/mdhiker