[at-l] steel

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 08:00:31 CDT 2012

Reminds me that of the FTA Central Chapter annual New Year's campout.  In 2010 a few galfriends and I decided that as much as we love the NYE campout, it means we never get to dress up on a night that's glitzy for some.  So....we all dug out the mink stoles we inherited from our Moms and wore them around the campfire.

Fortunately, no PETA people were present.

Joan