[at-l] Subject: WELL!?!?

Gray Fowler ofahoma at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 21:21:09 CDT 2012

Yes indeed and perhaps even a bit late on my part but congrats Shoe for sticking with us for another year.

Can't tell you what it meant to me, as a luster newbie, that you would answer my questions on the sections I will be hiking each summer. Truly a gift. Thanks and I hope that your day was extra special.

Maybe we can meet at a gathering or on the trail.

Peace

Fat Man Walking

Sent from my iPhone